The general terms and conditions of use of the site were last updated on 07/07/2021
These Terms and Conditions apply to this website and to transactions relating to our products or services. It may be bound by additional agreements relating to your relationship with us or to any product or service that you may receive from us. If any provision of the additional agreements conflicts with any provision of these Terms, the provisions of these additional agreements will control and prevail.
By registering, accessing or otherwise using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions set out below. The simple use of this website implies the knowledge and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In some special cases, it is possible to ask the user to explicitly consent.
- Intellectual property
We or our licensors own and control all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the website and the data, information and other resources displayed or accessible within the website.
3.1 All rights are reserved
Unless the specific content dictates otherwise, you are not granted a license or any other right under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right. This means that the user may not use, copy, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, embed in any electronic medium, alter, transfer, download, transmit, monetize, sell or market any resource of this website in any form, without our prior written permission, except and only to the extent that it is otherwise set out in mandatory statutory regulations (such as the right of summons).
- Description of the site’s services
- free access consultation (not registered):
thematic and editorial content relating to co-parenting, parenting in the strict sense, fertilization, fertility and everything that may relate to a fertilization project in order to become a parent;
discussion forum, blog;
profiles and anonymous offers of subscribers, i.e. people inclined to a co-parenting and parenting project in the strict sense, with the exception of personal information that allows them to be identified and therefore contacted;
- access as a subscriber (registered for free or for a fee based on the level chosen and subject to mandatory subscription of the Terms, Conditions and Privacy):
creation of a subscriber account (Free / Bronze / Silver / Plus);
creation of a profile aimed at the co-parenting project or parenting in the strict sense;
search and identification of other subscribers whose profile could correspond to their projects;
virtual connection with other Fantamily.it Subscribers who could correspond to their own co-parenting or parenting project in the strict sense, with the possibility of being contacted by other Subscribers, in order to examine with them the possibility of organizing the aforementioned projects.
The Fantamily.it site is aimed only at people who wish to:
– learn more about co-parenting or parenting in the strict sense, fertilization, fertility and everything that can relate to a fertilization project in order to become a parent;
– be put in contact with other people to organize a co-parenting project or parenting in the strict sense.
Co-parenting is a conventional way, not provided for by any specific law, of sharing the rights and responsibilities of parents (homosexual or heterosexual) towards children.
The co-parenting project under these Conditions concerns the plan of two parents, whether they are a couple or not, single, married or divorced, or of the same sex, to raise a child.
With Co-parenting Project, in accordance with these Conditions and since the site is also open to those who simply wish to donate their sperm, or to those who are looking for sperm donors, this type of project will also be understood.
The subscription to a subscription to the Services may be subject to payment and subject to validation of the General Subscription Conditions (described in more detail below), which provide in detail the conditions of access and use of the Services.
Under these conditions, the Site allows Users to subscribe and pay, via PayPal or Bank Transfer, a subscription to the Fantamily.it Services.
For any information on the activities and services offered by Fantamily.it, Users are invited to contact Fantamily.it at the email email@example.com
- Third Party Property
Our website may include hyperlinks or other references to websites of other parties. We do not control or review the content of other party websites that are linked to this website. The products or services offered by other websites are subject to the applicable Terms and Conditions of these third parties. The views expressed or the material appearing on these websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us.
We will not be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites. You bear all risks associated with the use of these websites and any related third party services. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in any way, however caused, resulting from the user’s disclosure of personal information to third parties.
- Responsible use
By visiting our website, you agree to use it only for its intended purpose and as permitted by these Terms, any additional agreements with us, and applicable laws and regulations, as well as generally accepted online practices and guidelines of the sector. You may not use our website or services to use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) malicious computer software; use the data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity, or conduct any systematic or automated data collection activity on or in connection with our website.
You are strictly prohibited from engaging in any activity that causes, or is likely to cause, damage to the website or that interferes with the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
The user can register by creating an account on our website. During this process, you will be prompted to choose a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and account information and agree not to share your passwords, account information or secure access to our website or services with any other person. The user must not allow any other person to use his account to access the website because he is responsible for all activities that occur through the use of his passwords or accounts. Furthermore, the user must inform us immediately if he becomes aware of any disclosure of his password.
After the account is closed, the same user will not be able to register a new account without our permission.
- Content posted by the user
Through our website we can provide various communication tools, such as blog comments, blog posts, forums, message boards, ratings and reviews, and various social media services. It may not be possible for us to control or monitor all content that you or others may share or post on or through our website. However, we reserve the right to review content and monitor all uses and activities on our website, and to remove or reject any content in our sole discretion. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tool as mentioned, you agree that its content complies with these Terms and Conditions and must not be illegal or unlawful or violate any person’s legal rights.
- Presentation of ideas
It is forbidden to present us with ideas, inventions, works of authorship or other information that could be considered intellectual property, unless we have previously signed an intellectual property agreement or a nondisclosure agreement with the user. If you disclose this in the absence of such written agreement, you grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. .
- Termination of use
We may, in our sole discretion, at any time modify or discontinue access, temporarily or permanently, to the website or any services on it. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or termination of your access or use of the website or any content you may have shared on the website. You will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment, even if certain features, settings, and / or any Content that you have contributed or relied on are permanently lost. You cannot circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- Guarantees and responsibilities
Nothing in this section will limit or exclude any implied warranties by law that it would be illegal to limit or exclude. This website and all website content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. We do not guarantee that:
- this website or our content meets your needs;
- this website will be available in an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free manner
The following provisions of this section will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and will not limit or exclude our liability with respect to any matter that would be illegal or unlawful for us to limit or exclude our liability. In no event will we be liable for any direct or indirect damages (including damages for lost profits or revenue, loss or corruption of data, software or database, or loss or damage to property or data) incurred by you or any third party, resulting from the access or use of our website.
Except to the extent that any additional contract expressly states otherwise, our utmost liability to you for all damages arising out of or relating to the website or any products and services marketed or sold through the website, regardless of the form of legal action that imposes liability (whether in contract, fairness, negligence, willful conduct, wrongdoing or otherwise) will be limited to the total price you paid to purchase the services and use the website. This limit will apply on the whole to all complaints, actions and causes of action of any kind and nature.
Fantamily.it undertakes to provide Users (registered or not) with information that is as reliable and quality as possible.
The offer of accessible content in the Interactive Areas of the Site, and in particular in the Discussion Forums and blogs, as well as in the Profiles and in the Subscriber Requests / Offers on the Site, however, is mainly based on the contributions of the Subscribers themselves.
Fantamily.it publishes on the Site, under the heading “News”, editorial contents / articles extracted from other national or international publications relating to co-parenting and / or parenting in the strict sense and in any case everything concerning issues relating to procreation. However, Fantamily.it is not responsible for such contents, including their simple headings, since they only involve their authors and / or their publishers.
Fantamily.it therefore does not guarantee the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information provided on the Site, especially in the “News” section, the Interactive Areas, as well as the Subscriber Profiles and Offers, nor the compliance of said information with the use that the User wishes to make of it.
Consequently, the User agrees to use such information under his sole responsibility.
Fantamily.it will therefore not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage suffered by Users or third parties that originates from the information provided on the Site, and more generally, from the consultation and use of the Site.
The User’s statements on Blogs, chats, discussion forums and more generally on all the Interactive Areas of the Site, available on the Site or to which the Site addresses directly, are the expression of the User’s thought alone, the which undertakes:
- Not to provide in the Interactive Areas of the Site information that allows identification, namely the surname, postal and / or e-mail address and telephone numbers, with the exception of his nickname.
- Not to make statements, or provide content in any form that may violate the various laws and regulations in force, national, community and international where appropriate, of a racist or xenophobic nature, to incite violence or discrimination, defamatory, insulting, offensive , of an erotic, pornographic, pedophile nature, which violate the rights of third parties, human dignity or private life, or property rights (intellectual creations, trademarks), having a political, advertising or propaganda character for commercial purposes, which do not reflect the editorial line of Fantamily.it, and more generally, which are contrary to morality and the rules of public order.
- Not to monetize in any way, directly, indirectly or through interactive areas, services of any kind, especially those involving the body, such as sexual intercourse, sperm and egg donation or the service of a surrogate mother, any request for grants , donations and loans of money which, moreover, are prohibited.
The User undertakes to guarantee, indemnify and relieve Fantamily.it from any expense and any direct or indirect damage, as well as from any sentence he may suffer as a result of a legal action taken by third parties against him deriving from the use that the User makes of the Site, and above all of the interactive areas available.
The interactive areas of the Site are free exchange spaces open to all, but they are moderated in retrospect.
Fantamily.it reserves the right to modify or remove at any time and at its discretion any off-topic, illegal messages that violate public order and morality, protest or advertising messages that are part of commercial propaganda and any other message that does not reflect the editorial line of Fantamily.it or that does not reflect the prohibitions expressed in these Conditions.
Fantamily.it does not exercise any control over the sites connected to the Site through hypertext links, and declines any responsibility related to such sites and their contents.
To access our website and / or our services, you may be required to provide certain information about you as part of the registration process. You agree that any information provided is always accurate, correct and up-to-date.
Users who have provided personal information through the Site have, pursuant to the Law of January 6, 1978, a right to access, modify, rectify and remove data concerning them.
To exercise this right, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data relating to users, collected through the forms and any future information, intended only for the exclusive use of Fantamily.it as part of the commissioning of the Services offered to users, will in no way be communicated or transferred to third parties, except to the technicians who may be in charge of managing the Services, who are required to respect the confidentiality of the information and to use it only and exclusively for the specific operation in which their intervention is required.
Fantamily.it stores the personal data of users on its servers and undertakes to keep the personal data collected strictly confidential, except in the cases of technicians appointed to manage the services as indicated above and upon any request from the authorities.
User data will also be used to strengthen and personalize communication with the latter, especially through information letters to which they will eventually subscribe and emails.
To allow the use of the Site, the user is aware that one or more cookies (data files) will be saved on his hard disk for a limited period as these cookies are automatically deleted from the hard disk after six months.
Cookies do not contain any personal information since their task consists mainly in identifying the user at the time of his access to the Site, facilitating his navigation.
Cookies can also be used to determine some statistics relating to the use of the Site and navigation methods, especially for:
– Evaluate the traffic on the Site and its catchment area. Any person who accesses the Site is assigned a unique cookie which then allows them to decide how to use the Site, helping the server to target advertisements based on the interests and behavior of Site users.
The objective of data collection in the various categories of users (with Free or Premium subscriptions) is aimed at recovering the data necessary for the functioning of the services offered by the fantamily.it site.
In this way the registrant collects a considerable amount of information on the persons concerned, which can be singles or couples, heterosexuals or homosexuals.
The request relating to sexual orientation has the simple purpose of informing other users about the profile of the subscriber concerned and to verify, on the basis of this criterion but also of all the other criteria on which each user / subscriber must provide information, if such profile matches or does not match the subject of their search.
The nominative information is communicated only to the interested persons, in the context of the possible connection carried out through the services.
Therefore, no disclosure of personal data can be made regardless of the will of the persons concerned.
We are committed to making the content we provide accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and are unable to access any part of our website due to your disability, we ask that you notify us by including a detailed description of the problem you have encountered. If the problem is easily identifiable and solvable in accordance with industry standard IT tools and techniques, we will promptly resolve it.
- Export Restrictions / Legal Compliance
Access to the website from territories or countries where the Content or the purchase of products or Services sold on the website is illegal, is prohibited. The user may not use this website in violation of the export laws and regulations of Italy.
You may not assign, transfer or subcontract any of your rights and / or obligations under these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to third parties without our prior written consent. Any alleged assignment in violation of this Section will be void.
- Violations of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you violate these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may take the actions we deem appropriate to address the violation, including temporarily or permanently suspending your access to the site. web, by contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website, and / or take legal action against you.
- Major force
Except for obligations to pay money, no delay, failure or failure by either party to perform or comply with any of its obligations under this document will be deemed a breach of these Terms and Conditions if and for all time where such delay, failure or omission arises from any cause beyond that party’s reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, relating to your breach of these terms and conditions, and applicable laws, including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy. It will promptly reimburse us for our damages, losses, costs and expenses related to or arising from such claims.
Failure to enforce any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as a waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the subsequent right to enforce any individual provision.
These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and intended exclusively in Italian. All notices and correspondence will be written exclusively in that language.
- Full agreement
- Update of these terms and conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The date indicated at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions is the latest revision date. We will give you written notice of any changes or updates, and the revised Terms and Conditions will take effect from the date we give you such notice. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be deemed a notification of your agreement to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. To request a previous version of these terms and conditions, please contact us.
- Choice of law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Italian jurisdiction. Any dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Italy. If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court or other authority to be invalid and / or unenforceable under applicable law, such part or provision will be modified, deleted and / or enforced to the fullest extent permitted. in order to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions. The other provisions will not be affected.
- contact info
This website is owned and managed by Giampiero Pellegrino. You can contact us regarding these Terms and Conditions through our contact page. Or by writing or sending us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
General Conditions of Service (Subscription) reserved for Fantamily.it Subscribers
The Site and the Fantamily.it Services are intended only for single people or couples who wish to be connected with other people to organize a co-parenting project or a parenting project in the strict sense, in order to raise a child.
Subscription to all or part of the Services provided free of charge or for a fee on the Site implies full acceptance of these General Conditions of Service, and of the General Conditions of Use of the Site .
These General Conditions of Service establish the conditions of subscription and use of the Services offered on the Site by Fantamily.it, free of charge or for a fee.
Pursuant to these Conditions, each of the expressions indicated below will have the following meaning, namely:
“Subscriber”: natural person who has signed up for the Services, through a unique e-mail address, filled in the registration and submission forms, accepted these Terms and Conditions of use of the Site. Subscribers are divided into two categories, namely “Free Subscriber” and “Premium Subscriber – Bronze / Silver / Plus”.
“Subscriber Area”: space whose access is reserved for the Subscriber on the Site, by entering a username and a reserved password, in which he can manage and administer his Profile, his Offer and the Services;
“Subscriber Profile”: includes all the contents and information provided by the Subscriber as part of the Services, present on the Site, accessible to simple visitors to the Site and to other Subscribers upon request.
“Reason and Profile”: indicates the reason why the Subscriber has signed up and the specific content entered by the Subscriber in his Profile in which he introduces himself and briefly illustrates his co-parenting project and / or parenting in the strict sense .
“Co-parenting project”: it consists in a conventional way, not foreseen by any specific law, of sharing the rights and responsibilities of parents (homosexual or heterosexual) towards children.
The co-parenting project under these Conditions concerns the plan of two parents, whether they are a couple or not, single, married or divorced, or of the same sex, to raise a child.
With Co-parenting Project, in accordance with these Conditions and since the site is also open to those who simply wish to donate their sperm, or to those who are looking for sperm donors, this type of project will also be understood.
“Services”: includes all services provided free of charge or for consideration.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES
1. Access and simple consultation of the Site and of all the sections that are part of it, including above all all the Profiles and Offers published by the Subscribers, are free and open to all, provided that all the provisions of referred to in General terms and conditions of use of the Site .
2. Subscription to the Services and the creation of a Profile are free and open to all individuals over the age of 18, or who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence, provided that they have previously signed these General Conditions of Service, and that they comply with all the provisions set out in these General Conditions of Use of the Website.
The subscriptions offered by Fantamily.it are divided into two categories:
- Free Subscription which above all gives the possibility to establish a Subscriber Profile and disclose it on the Site, to search and identify other Subscribers whose profile could correspond to their own co-parenting or parenting project in the strict sense. This is an offer of free services, which corresponds to the basic subscription, to which the “Premium” Subscribers will automatically be directed if they do not renew their paid subscription upon expiry of the latter. With regard to this type of subscription, for the first launch period of the site (estimated for 6 months / 12 months), all the Premium functions will be granted.
- Premium Subscription which offers, in addition to the rights granted to Free Subscribers, a significant amount of additional features, including the possibility of being connected with Fantamily.it Subscribers who could correspond to their own co-parenting and parenting project in the strict sense of also be contacted by other Subscribers. The various service offerings of the Premium Subscription are subject to a fee.
The details of the features and services included for each subscription are expressly indicated under “Levels”.
- Fantamily.it does not impose any geographical limit as regards the country of residence of the Subscribers, each of them being however required to ensure compliance of the use of the Services with the laws and regulations in force in their country.
4. For any information on the Services offered by Fantamily.it, Subscribers are invited to contact Fantamily.it at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUBSCRIPTION PROCEDURE
- Registration and access to the Services are reserved exclusively for individuals, i.e. people who meet the following criteria:
- Be an individual or a couple of individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of registration on the Site and considered legally of age in their country of residence. In case of registration of a couple, said registration will be made with the name and identification of a single person, although the name and contact details of each person concerned must be disclosed. The person in charge of the registration procedure in the name and on behalf of the couple must also confirm that he has obtained the spouse’s permission to join the Services, and be able to justify this upon a simple request from Fantamily.it. This person will also be the exclusive contact and interlocutor of Fantamily.it and other Subscribers in the context of the Services;
- Having a co-parenting project or parenting in the strict sense
- To have complied, if necessary, with the economic conditions applicable to the paid offer, if any, selected;
- Having accepted these General Conditions of Services and Use of the Site.
- The subscription services are reserved exclusively for persons acting as individuals, and consequently Fantamily.it will reject any subscription request made by a legal person, or by persons acting as professionals, especially in the context of business brokerage.
3. The subscriber, upon registering and setting up his Profile, undertakes to fill in all the mandatory fields and to provide accurate and truthful information.
He undertakes not to violate the identity of third parties and not to create and use various Subscriptions on Fantamily.it
The Subscriber undertakes to periodically check all data and to make all necessary corrections and changes online in his Subscriber Area.
Fantamily.it reserves the right to refuse or subsequently invalidate the registration of a Subscriber whose information is inaccurate, incomplete, false or misleading.
4. Fantamily.it draws the Subscriber’s attention above all to the latter’s need to provide a valid e-mail address.
Any communication made by Fantamily.it to the Subscribers on the registered e-mail address is considered received and read by the Subscriber, who therefore undertakes to periodically consult the messages received at the e-mail address registered at the time of registration and if applicable, to reply as soon as possible.
- The validation click, performed at the end of the validation process of the online registration form, formalizes the confirmation of the request for subscription to the Fantamily.it Services and is valid in all respects as irrevocable acceptance of these General Conditions of Service and Use. of the Site.
Said validation click, since Fantamily.it will have notified the Subscriber via e-mail the acceptance of his request for subscription to the Services, and that the Subscriber will have clicked on the confirmation link of the Profile, it is valid as definitive consent for contract with Fantamily.it for the supply of the selected Services.
The validation click constitutes a digital signature, which has the same value as a handwritten signature.
6. At the time of registration, the Subscriber will have to choose a Username, E-mail address and a Password, which will allow him to access his Subscriber Area.
The password (personal-confidential-non-transferable) can be changed online by the Subscriber in his Subscriber Area.
The Subscriber undertakes not to disclose such personal identification elements to third parties.
Fantamily.it cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage suffered by the Subscriber or by third parties, deriving from fraudulent access to his Subscriber Area, following a disclosure of the latter’s personal identification elements.
In particular, Fantamily.it cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages deriving from the access of unauthorized third parties to the Subscriber Area of the aforementioned Subscriber, since such fraudulent access was made on the basis of the personal identification elements collected on the latter.
7. Fantamily.it reserves the right to refuse a subscription request to the Services for any reason.
- The computerized records, stored in the computer systems of Fantamily.it or its subcontractors, in conditions of reasonable security will be considered as proof of the subscription, communications and payments between Fantamily.it and the Subscriber.
The filing of Registration Forms and invoices is done on a reliable and durable medium that can be produced as a test.
9. The “Premium” Subscriber has in principle a period of seven (7) working days from the date of subscription of his subscription, to exercise the right of withdrawal without giving any reasons or paying penalties.
However, the Subscriber may not exercise the right of withdrawal on the Services, to the extent that, in accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-20-2 of the Consumer Code, the use and provision of the Services will have had commencement with your consent before the end of the seven (7) working day withdrawal period.
The consent of the Subscriber, for the start of the use and performance of the Services, is formalized in this context by the collection by the subscriber of his personal identification elements and by the access and use of all or a part of the Services reserved for Premium Subscribers.
- OPERATION OF THE SERVICES ON FANTAMILY.IT
- 1 PROFILE AND OFFERS
1. At the time of registration, the Subscriber must, as described in detail in Article 4 of these Conditions, set up his Subscriber Profile, which will be accessible to all visitors to the Site, with some limitations for non-subscribers.
2. The Subscriber is free to fill in or not (except for the mandatory ones) the information fields contained in his Profile, remembering however that it is in his interest to improve his Profile in order to provide complete information to other Subscribers and to favor as much as possible the related to the latter.
3. The Subscriber is solely responsible for the content of his Profile and his Reasons, which he can update for the entire duration of his subscription by accessing the Subscribers Area.
The Subscriber guarantees that the information provided and the wishes expressed in his Reasons comply with reality, and do not concern third parties, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
The Subscriber acknowledges that he himself defines the scope of his private life and that he has the right to provide within the Services only information whose dissemination he deems harmful.
The Subscriber agrees not to indicate in his Profile, and in general in all the interactive areas of the Site and through the Services, information that allows his identification, namely his surname, postal and / or e-mail address and telephone numbers, with the exception of your pseudonym.
4. The Subscriber undertakes to respect the image rights of persons recognizable in the photographs that he may possibly reproduce in his Profile, and to obtain their permission for the photographs in question to appear in his Profile.
Fantamily.it reserves the right to refuse these photographs if they do not meet its technical criteria (jpeg format, weighing less than 400 Kb), and if they do not meet the “royalty free” criterion.
The Subscriber also recognizes the importance of copyright and undertakes not to reproduce in his Profile distinctive signs and protected works (company names, commercial names, trademarks, photos, images, drawings, logos …) without having purpose the permission of the authors or the holders of the rights relating to these works and distinctive signs.
5. The Subscriber undertakes not to publish in the interactive areas of the observations, or to disclose in any form in his Profile or in his Offer, contents that could violate the various laws and regulations in force, national, community and international if necessary. , of a racist or xenophobic nature, to incite violence or discrimination, defamatory, abusive, offensive, of an erotic, pornographic, pedophile nature, violating the rights of third parties, human dignity or privacy, or property rights (creations intellectuals, trademarks), having a political, advertising or propaganda character for commercial purposes, which do not reflect the editorial line of Fantamily.it, and more generally, which are contrary to morality and the rules of public order.
Contents and comments of a political, advertising or commercial propaganda nature are also prohibited.
6. In particular, the contents and comments in which the Subscriber would have proposed to monetize services of any kind, especially those involving the body, such as sexual intercourse, the donation of sperm and oocytes or the service of surrogate mother.
Any request for grants, donations and loans of money is also prohibited .
7. Subscriber agrees not to collect, download or transmit any software containing computer viruses or other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, limit or damage the Site, the functionality of any software, computer, server, network or tool. telecommunication without this list being restrictive.
8. Fantamily.it does not make any modification or alteration of the contents distributed online and publishes the Requests of each Subscriber, since they satisfy the criteria for registration.
However, Fantamily.it reserves the discretionary right:
- to modify and adapt the content of the Profile to adapt it to its technical constraints;
- to refuse the publication, or withdraw at any time the Requests whose content does not comply with the prohibition imposed by these Conditions.
Withdrawal of these Requests under these conditions will not result in any refund or compensation of the affected Subscribers.
9. Requests are published on the Site for the entire duration of the subscription signed by the Subscriber.
For the entire duration of the dissemination of his Offer on the Site, the Subscriber may modify, cancel and extend the duration of dissemination of the aforementioned Online Offer on the Website, by accessing the Subscribers Area.
In order for the Site not to disclose an expired or non-serious profile, the Subscriber undertakes to remove the dissemination of his offer from his Subscriber Area as soon as possible, in the following cases:
- conclusion with a Subscriber, or with any other person, of an agreement aimed at carrying out a co-parenting or parenting project in the strict sense in line with the terms of the Offer;
- renounces the implementation of a co-parenting or parenting project indicated in the Request
- Subscribers are free, not having provided any obligation, to comply or not with the responses and contacts sent to them by other Subscribers within the Services.
In the event that a Subscriber refuses the Request of another Subscriber, he is nevertheless obliged to explain this refusal at least by e-mail.
In general, the Subscriber undertakes to show respect and fairness towards other Subscribers, and above all not to harass them, not to mock them, not to insult them, or to disclose any information concerning them to third parties.
11. Fantamily.it refuses in any case any responsibility linked to the content of the Subscriber’s Profile and Offers.
Fantamily.it cannot therefore be held responsible for any damage deriving from the content of the Profile and Subscriber Requests, as well as from the use that could be made of it by third parties.
The Subscriber undertakes to guarantee, indemnify and release Fantamily.it from any expense and any direct or indirect damage, as well as from any conviction he may suffer as a result of a legal action taken by third parties against him deriving from the content of the Subscriber Profile and Requests.
- 2 ORGANIZATION AND CONDUCT OF THE COGENITORIALITY PROJECT
1. When two Subscribers wish to organize a co-parenting project among themselves, they agree on all the modalities for carrying out this co-parenting project.
2. Fantamily.it does not take part in any way in the organization and implementation of the co-parenting projects organized between the Subscribers put in contact within the Services.
The role of Fantamily.it consists only in the remote supply of a virtual dating service, which consists in the diffusion on the Site of the Profiles and Offers of the Subscribers, and more generally in the provision of the Site’s functions.
- 3 INTERACTIVE AREAS
1. The statements made by the Subscriber on blogs, chats, discussion forums and more generally in all interactive areas of the Site, available on the site or to which the Site addresses directly, are the expression of the sole thought of the Subscriber.
2. The interactive areas of the Site are free exchange spaces open to all Subscribers who have subscribed to the Services, but are moderated afterwards.
Fantamily.it reserves the right to modify or remove at any time and at its discretion any off-topic, illegal messages that violate public order and morality, protest or advertising messages that are part of commercial propaganda and any other message that does not reflect the editorial line of Fantamily.it or that does not reflect the prohibitions set out in these Conditions.
3. The User undertakes to guarantee, indemnify and release Fantamily.it from any expense and any direct or indirect damage, as well as from any sentence it may suffer as a result of a legal action taken by third parties against it deriving from ” use that the User makes of the Site, and above all of the Interactive Areas of the Site.
- Fantamily.it is subject to an obligation of means towards subscribers in the provision of the Services. Fantamily.it has as such developed the Site and the Services in order to offer Subscribers a platform that connects them, guaranteeing maximum security in the context of the meeting between Subscribers in the perspective of the implementation of a co-parenting project, without be bound by an obligation of result.
2. Fantamily.it guarantees the conformity of the Services described in this contract as well as the description made on the Site, and does not provide any other guarantee of any kind.
The Services in effect only contribute to the dissemination on the Site of the Profiles and Offers of the Subscribers, and to the connection of the Subscribers.
In particular, any automatic and periodic sending to the Subscriber’s e-mail address of offers that can satisfy the criteria of the Request and of the Project as configured by the Subscriber, or a list of Profiles and Requests generated automatically following a search carried out on the Site by the Subscriber, in no case will it be considered as a form of commerce or advice by Fantamily.it
The activity of Fantamily.it therefore does not consist in the organization of “real” meetings, nor in the provision of an electronic communication service to the public pursuant to the law of 21 June 2004 on trust in the digital economy.
Consequently, Fantamily.it has no legal obligation to identify the Subscribers at the time of their registration and connection to the Fantamily.it Site, nor to verify the identity of the Subscribers or the authenticity of the content of their Profiles and their Requests, which they publish under their sole responsibility.
Fantamily.it does not provide any guarantee to the Subscriber:
- as regards the capacity of the Services that allow him to identify a Subscriber among the Subscribers to the Services with whom he can organize and implement a co-parenting or parenting project in the strict sense;
- with regard to the organization and implementation of co-parenting or parenting projects in the strict sense organized between Subscribers, including the legality of co-parenting Projects in the countries where they are carried out by Subscribers.
- Fantamily.it is above all relieved of any responsibility for all direct and indirect damages, sustained by the Subscriber or by third parties, deriving from:
- the content of the Profiles and Subscriber Requests, published on the Site;
- from the organization and execution of co-parenting or parenting projects in the strict sense organized among the Subscribers;
- the ability of Subscribers to carry out a co-parenting or parenting project in the strict sense:
- the behavior of Subscribers in the context of co-parenting projects organized among Subscribers.
Generally speaking, Fantamily.it is not involved, and assumes no responsibility as such in commercial relations, and in all agreements of any kind concluded between Subscribers as well as in disputes that may arise between Subscribers.
5. The Subscriber undertakes to guarantee, indemnify, relieve Fantamily.it from any expense and any direct or indirect damage, as well as from any sentence he may suffer as a result of a legal action taken by third parties against him deriving from the facts and the actions of the Subscriber.
6. Fantamily.it undertakes to implement all the means necessary to ensure the functioning of the Site and the Services in the best conditions of transit time, data speed and permanence.
However, due to the very nature of the Internet and the IT and network infrastructures necessary for the functioning of the Services, Fantamily.it cannot guarantee the functioning of the Services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
To guarantee a quality service, Fantamily.it also reserves periods of maintenance, updates or technical interventions, which may cause an interruption of access to the Site and the Services, committing itself to limit the number and duration of interruptions to the Services.
7. In all cases mentioned in paragraph 6.6, the resulting malfunctions or unavailability of the Services cannot be considered as periods in which Fantamily.it fails to fulfill its obligations, and no compensation will be paid to the Subscriber, regardless of any damages suffered by it or by third parties due to these malfunctions or these unavailability.
- ECONOMIC CONDITIONS
1. The subscription and use of a Free Subscription are completely free.
The prices of Premium Subscriptions are paid, and their amount varies according to the type of subscription selected by the Subscriber.
They are displayed on the Site, in the “levels” section, in Euros, including taxes, and apply to all Subscribers, regardless of their domicile.
2. The prices of the subscriptions do not include expenses related to system software, computer equipment, and telecommunication services necessary for the connection of the Subscriber to the Internet and to the Site, which remain the sole responsibility of the Subscriber.
3. Fantamily.it reserves the right to change prices at any time, but the Services will be billed based on the rates in effect at the time of subscription registration.
4. Payment is made exclusively in Euros, online on the site, by credit card, through the PayPal payment services or by bank transfer.
Bank cards are accepted: Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard.
PayPal will debit the Subscriber’s credit card upon validation of his online payment.
PayPal guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data relating to the Subscriber’s credit card.
PayPal has in fact adopted the SSL encryption process, which guarantees the reliability of exchanges and transactions through encryption, when entering the personal data necessary to process orders, such as e-mail addresses, credit card number and bank details. The bank details are thus encrypted and transmitted directly to the bank via a secure connection, without going through the Site.
5. Fantamily.it reserves the right to refuse the processing of a subscription for which payment by the interested bank payment centers has been refused.
6. Methods for renewing a subscription.
The subscriber may at any time notify Fantamily.it of his wish to terminate his subscription. The termination will take effect from the expiry date of the current subscription, provided that the notification is made by the subscriber to Fantamily.it at least 48 hours before the expiration date of the current subscription, in accordance with the provisions of Article 9,
- Term and termination
Upon expiry of a subscription, this will be renewed for the equivalent periods to those initially chosen by the subscriber, unless the subscriber has notified Fantamily.it before the expiry of the current subscription under the conditions indicated. The extended subscription will be billed on the tariff basis and the frequency of the subscription initially chosen by the subscriber. The subscriber may terminate the subscription at any time so extended that it will therefore terminate at the end of the subscription period in progress at the time of notification to Fantamily.it provided that such notification is made by the subscriber at least 48 hours before the date of expiration of the current subscription.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All data of any kind, including texts, articles, questionnaires, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio or video clips, trademarks and software on the Site, are necessarily protected by rights copyright, trademark rights and all other intellectual property rights, and belong to Fantamily.it or to third parties who have authorized Fantamily.it to use them. .
Fantamily.it grants the User a right for private, non-collective and non-exclusive use on the aforementioned contents.
The User undertakes to use the Services offered by Fantamily.it correctly and honestly, according to their needs, and agrees not to market them to third parties.
The User, except for his own civil and criminal liability, therefore undertakes not to reproduce, summarize, modify, alter or retransmit, without the prior written authorization of Fantamily.it, all or part of the contents referred to in this article .
The Site as a whole, as well as the Subscriber Profiles and Offers available on the Site and their consultation methods, constitute the Site Database.
These databases are the exclusive property of Fantamily.it, and are protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code relating to copyright, and by the law of 1 July 1998 transposing the European Directive of 11 March 1996 relating to legal protection. of databases.
Under these conditions, the User undertakes to use these data only in the limited scope of the Fantamily.it Services and this contract and prohibits the reproduction, translation, adaptation, arrangement, transformation, communication, the representation and the final or provisional distribution by any means and in any form, total or partial, of the data contained in these databases, except in the cases referred to in point 8.1 of these Conditions.
The Subscriber grants Fantamily.it, for the duration of the execution of this contract, a license to use all the contents, including his Profile and his Request, published by the Subscriber on the Site, for the dissemination on the Site, and including the right for Fantamily.it to reproduce, represent, adapt, translate, digitize and use these contents for the Services, including e-mails sent by Fantamily.it to Subscribers.
Fantamily.it reminds the Subscriber of the legal prohibition imposed by the Law on trust in the digital economy, of 21 June 2004 following which it is forbidden to send commercial e-mails to persons who have not expressly given their prior authorization to be so stressed. This prohibition therefore applies to the sending of e-mails to invite people to subscribe to the Services, in the sense that in the event that the e-mail transfer service proposed on the site is used, the Subscriber undertakes to have obtained the prior express authorization of the persons interested in the processing of their data by Fantamily.it, which will be used exclusively to send, in the name and on behalf of the Subscriber, an e-mail on Fantamily.it and on the Services. If necessary, the Subscriber provides such information voluntarily and freely and under his sole responsibility.
To the extent that the Subscriber will not use any e-mail transfer service proposed on the Site, he is invited to clearly identify himself with the recipients as the sender of the e-mails in which he illustrates the Site and informs them about Fantamily.it and the Services. . The Subscriber must therefore not proceed to send unsolicited e-mails, or any other illegal means of recruiting new subscribers. Massive recruitment of new subscribers outside of family and friends, through Internet advertising, magazines and discussion forums, is strictly prohibited.
2. The Subscriber may in no way present himself to third parties, in a general manner, and especially in the context of the search for new subscribers, as a representative of Fantamily.it
In fact, this contract does not imply any relationship of mandate between Fantamily.it and the Subscriber.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
1. Premium Subscriptions
to. The Premium subscription is defined for a period corresponding to the duration set for the type of subscription selected by the Subscriber.
b. The subscriber will not have any right to interrupt or modify the duration of the subscription during the duration of the subscription, since Fantamily.it will not in any case make any refund, credit or compensation in the event that the Subscriber ceases to use the Services of the current subscription.
c. At the end of a Premium Subscription, the Subscriber who wishes to continue using the Services of a Premium Subscription, must renew the subscription period by paying, following the procedure referred to in Article 7 of these Conditions, the corresponding price.
d. Failure to renew at the end of the period initially set will result in this contract being automatically extended with the “Free Subscription” formula.
2. Free subscription
The Free subscription is determined for an indefinite period, the Subscriber being free to terminate his subscription at any time, and to request the closure of his account.
3. Fantamily.it reserves the right to suspend the Subscriber’s subscription without notice or compensation in the event of a serious breach by the latter of the obligations arising from this contact, or in the event of a breach by the latter of the various Laws and regulations in force, national, community and international where appropriate, as well as morality and public order.
The Subscriber’s access to the Services and his Subscriber Area under these conditions will be automatically invalidated.
4. Fantamily.it reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the supply of all or part of the Services:
- in cases of force majeure of this Agreement;
- in a discretionary manner, without the Subscriber being able to oppose, or claim a form of compensation as a refund in proportion to the remaining period until the end of his subscription.
These Conditions will then be automatically terminated.
- Fantamily.it will also automatically block Subscriptions that are inactive on the Site for a period exceeding one (1) year.
6. In all cases of termination of the basic Subscription, ie the Free Subscription, the subscriber’s access to his Subscriber Area will be automatically invalidated on the effective termination date; Fantamily.it will remove the Profile and the latter’s Request from the Site, within a maximum period of fifteen (15) working days from the receipt by the Subscriber of an e-mail confirming the effective termination of this Agreement.
7. In compliance with the recommendations of the CNIL (Commission for the Nation of Information Technology and Freedom), Fantamily.it does not keep data and information concerning the Subscriber for more than one (1) year from the expiry, for any reason, of his subscription to the Services.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND FREEDOM
1. Subscribers who have provided personal information through the Site have, pursuant to the Law of January 6, 1978, a right to access, modify, rectify and remove data concerning them.
To exercise this right, just send an email message to email@example.com
2. The personal data relating to the Subscribers, collected through the forms and any future information, intended only for the exclusive use of Fantamily.it in the context of the commissioning of the Services offered to the Subscribers / Users, will in no way be communicated or transferred to third parties, except to technicians who may be appointed to manage the Services, who are required to respect the confidentiality of the information and to use it only and exclusively for the specific operation in which their intervention is required.
3. Certain information, information or content (photos), which the Subscriber may provide on an optional basis, may reveal, under the Subscriber’s responsibility, the latter’s ethnic origin, nationality, religion and / or his sexual orientations. By providing this information, all optional, the Subscriber has expressed his desire and, consequently, his explicit consent to the processing of data.
4. Fantamily.it stores the personal data of the Subscribers on its servers and undertakes to keep the personal data collected strictly confidential.
- The data of the Subscribers will also be used to strengthen and personalize the communication with the latter, especially through informative letters to which they will eventually subscribe.
6 . To allow the use of the Site, the User is aware that one or more cookies (data files) will be saved on his hard disk for a limited period as these cookies are automatically deleted from the hard disk after six months.
Cookies do not contain any personal information since their task consists mainly in identifying the User at the time of his access to the Site, facilitating his navigation.
Cookies can also be used to determine some statistics relating to the use of the Site and navigation methods, especially for:
– Evaluate the traffic on the Site and its catchment area, any person who accesses the Site is assigned a unique cookie which then allows them to decide how to use the Site, and which can help the server to target its advertisements according to the interests and behavior of the Users of the Site;
– Evaluate the catchment area of advertisers on the Site.
- MAJOR FORCE
Each party cannot be held responsible if the execution of this contract is delayed or prevented by force majeure or a fortuitous event due to the counterparty, third parties or external causes such as social conflicts, the intervention of the authorities. civil or military, natural disasters, fires, floods, malfunctions or interruptions of the telecommunications network or the electrical network.
Force majeure means any event external to the interested party, of an unpredictable, irresistible and insurmountable nature, which prevents one or the other Party from carrying out the regular execution of the contract and the obligations deriving from this contract.
In all cases, the party affected by force majeure will have to do everything in its power to limit the duration and the effects of the fortuitous event, force majeure or external cause.
In case of extension of the event beyond / beyond a period of three (3) months, this contract will be terminated by law.
These conditions represent all the obligations of Fantamily.it and of the Subscriber / user. Fantamily.it reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms of these Conditions, especially in the event of technical, legal or jurisprudential events, or when developing new services.
The new clauses will govern all future relationships between the parties, among which only the new version will prevail, as the applicable conditions are always available online on the Site.
However, Subscribers will always be individually informed of the nature and extent of these changes by email.
In the absence of their opposition within thirty (30) days of notification of these changes, they will be considered accepted.
In the event that a Subscriber does not accept these changes, Fantamily.it reserves the right to terminate these conditions through the sole fault of the Subscriber.
In the event that any provision of these conditions is considered illegal by virtue of a legal or regulatory provision, present or future, or a legal decision bearing the authority of res judicata and issued by a court or a competent body, this provision of the contract will be considered as not written, all other provisions of these conditions remaining mandatory and in force
In the event of a dispute, only the Italian version of these Conditions will be valid for its interpretation.
These conditions are governed by Italian law both for the substantive rules and for the rules of form.
You can also download our Terms and Conditions in PDF format.