during the consultation and use of the fantamily.it website (hereinafter, “Site “) some personal data will be collected and processed (“Data “), as defined by art. 4, par. 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “GDPR “) and the Personal Data Protection Code (hereinafter”Privacy Code “)
The purpose of this information (hereinafter, the ” Information “), provided pursuant to art. 13 GDPR, is to offer an exhaustive overview on the purposes, methods of collection and use of personal data as well as on the retention times of each user’s data (hereinafter, ” Interested ” or, in the plural, ” Interested “).
Each interested party is invited to read this Notice in order to better understand the methods of processing their personal data as well as their rights as provided for by the GDPR.
1) Data Controller and Responsible for the protection of personal data
The owner of the processing of personal data is Giampiero Pellegrino (hereinafter ” Owner “), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Data Controller processes personal data in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and storage, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
2) Categories of interested parties
The Data Controller processes the personal data of the users of the Site.
3) Categories of data processed
Through the Site, different types of personal data are processed:
3.1 Navigation data:
- Technical data
This category of Data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These Data are used only for statistical information (therefore they are anonymous), to check the correct functioning of the Site, and are deleted immediately after processing. The Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site as better reported in point 5.
3.2. Data provided spontaneously by the interested party
The Site, in some of its parts, requires the interested party to enter some personal data (both common types and particular categories of data) through, for example, filling in the “Register” form to register for the service offered by the fantamily website.
3.3. Third Party Data
If you decide to provide us with third party data, please make sure that these subjects have been previously and adequately informed on the methods and purposes of the processing indicated here.
4) Services offered by the site. Purpose of the processing, legal basis and retention period of personal data
4.1. Contact section
Through the “Contacts” section of the Site, the interested party is given the opportunity to submit their requests. The method of acquiring general information is exclusively through the sending of e-mails by the interested party.
Purpose of processing : to provide feedback to requests for information made by the interested party through the “Contacts” section of the Site.
Legal basis of the processing : art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b) of the GDPR, ” execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same “.
Retention times : personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to respond to your requests for information.
4.2 Site registration service
The Site offers the interested party the opportunity to “Register” to take advantage of all the services offered by the site itself:
- free access consultation:
- thematic and editorial contents relating to co-parenting and the methods of natural and assisted fertilization;
- of discussion forums;
- of the Subscriber Profiles and Anonymous Offers, i.e. people who propose to organize a co-parenting project, with the exception of personal information and photographs that allow them to identify and get in touch with these people.
- access as a Subscriber, free of charge or for a fee based on the level chosen, subject to a mandatory subscription to the Services and to the following features:
- the creation of a Subscriber account, as a “Free” or “Bronze-Silver-Plus” Subscriber;
- the creation of a Subscriber Profile, the drafting and dissemination of an organization offer for a Co-parenting Project;
- the search and identification of other Subscribers whose Profile could correspond to their Co-parenting Project;
- the virtual connection with other fantamily.it Subscribers who could correspond to their own co-parenting Project, and the possibility of being contacted by the other Subscribers, in order to examine with them the possibility of organizing a co-parenting Project.
The site and the services of fantamily.it are therefore aimed only at people who wish to:
– learn more about co-parenting and alternative methods of fertilization;
– be put in contact with other people to organize a co-parenting project.
4.3 Service “Do you want to be updated? Sign up to receive info on health, news and events “
The Site offers the interested party the opportunity to subscribe to the service “Do you want to be updated? Sign up to receive information on health, research, events and activities “, so as to be constantly informed on all fantamily news regarding initiatives, events and services offered. The Service is accessible both on the home page and through the “News and Initiatives” section. For the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter service, the user is required to enter his or her name, surname and e-mail address.
Purpose of the treatment : allow the user to subscribe to the “Do you want to be updated? Sign up to receive info on health, research, events and activities ”offered by fantamily.
Legal basis of the processing : art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b) of the GDPR, “execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same”.
Storage times : personal data will be kept until the time of a possible cancellation of the user from the service through a specific procedure unsubscribe present at the bottom of each of the communications sent by the Company.
The site, through widgets and buttons, can interact with external platforms and social networks. In this case, the information acquired depends on the settings of the profiles used by the user on each social network and not by the administrator of this site.
Some widgets and buttons allow you to share the pages or topics of the website with the respective social platforms and acquire data of the interested party. More information can be obtained from the websites of the companies offering the service. In this case, the data are not managed by the website of the data controller, which connects these buttons only to offer an additional service to the data subject but has no control over them.
5) Further personal data processing activities
5.1 Assessment, exercise and defense of rights in out-of-court and / or judicial proceedings
The Data Controller, where necessary, reserves the right to process the personal data of the interested parties, collected through the Site, in order to ascertain, exercise or defend their right in out-of-court and / or judicial proceedings or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions. .
Legal basis of the processing: art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. f) of the GDPR, ” the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller “. In support of this treatment, in order to be able to demonstrate its legitimacy, the Data Controller has carried out a balance of interests between the interest pursued and the rights and freedoms of the interested parties.
Retention times: personal data will be kept for the period strictly limited to the duration of the dispute, until the end of the terms of enforceability of the appeals
6) Methods of treatment and communication of personal data
In pursuit of the purposes referred to in paragraphs 4 and 5, the processing of Personal Data is carried out mainly by electronic or automated means, in any case, suitable for guaranteeing their security and confidentiality, as well as to avoid unauthorized access to Personal Data by of third parties. In any case, Personal Data may be disclosed to:
- persons authorized by the Data Controller to process personal data, as employees and / or collaborators, who have received adequate operating instructions, are committed to confidentiality or are subject to an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Data Controller, duly appointed as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28, GDPR. The list of names of data processors is available to the interested parties at the Data Controller.
- Controlled and associated companies of the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f) and of Recitals 47 and 48 of the GDPR, for administrative and accounting purposes, meaning those connected to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed, including internal organizational activities , those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and to the management of the employment relationship in all its phases.
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom the communication of the data subject’s personal data is mandatory by virtue of legal provisions or orders of the competent authorities.
The management and storage of data takes place on the server of the owner and / or third-party companies appointed as data processors. These servers are located in Italy and in any case within the European Union.
7) Transfer of data outside the European Union
Personal Data are not transferred to third countries with respect to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Should this transfer become necessary and / or unavoidable due to the Controller’s organizational needs, we inform you that:
- it will take place exclusively towards countries with respect to which there is an adequacy decision adopted by the European Commission;
- in the case of a country other than that referred to in the previous point, the transfer of data will be governed by the Standard Contractual Clauses except for the adoption, with the agreement of the Parties involved, of another of the safeguard measures established by art. 46 of the GDPR or by the application of one of the derogation mechanisms referred to in Article 49 of the GDPR
8) Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the interested party has the right to obtain, from the Data Controller, confirmation that the processing of Personal Data concerning him is in progress and in this case, to obtain access to his data .
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to:
- know the purposes of data processing;
- know the categories of data being processed;
- know the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- know, when possible, the expected data retention period or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- revoke the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- ask the data controller to rectify or delete data or limit the processing of data concerning him;
- oppose the processing of data, without prejudice to the right of the Data Controller to evaluate your request, which may not be accepted if there are compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the interested party, receive all available information on their origin;
- be made aware of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to art. 22, par. 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and consequences envisaged for such processing for the interested party;
- in the cases and with the limits provided for by the GDPR, the Privacy Code and any sector regulations, obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another Data controller without hindrance.
Requests must be sent in writing to the Data Controller or to the DPO at the addresses indicated above.
This Notice is effective from 02 March 2021